May 18, 2008

Hibiscus Park, KL (Part 1)

lily1

lily4

So you expected to see some pictures of hibiscus? Well, I am going to feast you with some lilies first...

lily3

lily2

A short intro, 2 friends and I went to hibiscus park in Kuala Lumpur recently, the one inside Lake Garden. Frankly, to take good pictures of lily, you have to be there early in the morning. It's not just the lighting, but an expert friend of mine says that lily blossoms in the morning. (do comment on this "fact")

Well, as eager as we are, we reached there just half past ten. And keep on taking photos until around 12.30pm. You might ask, "errr....brother, not hot ar!?" At this time, sane people would be hiding from the hot sun. So does that make us 3 insane people?

Did I mention eager? The fact that we were there was both of my friends want to "show off" (no offence guys:) their guns. A Canon 40D and Nikon D300... how I wish I have 1 of those *drool*.

FYI, pictures above are taken with Canon 55-250 IS lens on my trusty ancient digital rebel.

No comments: